There are at least six different types of love which correspond to the aspects of Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars to your natal Venus at birth or by transit.
We have analyzed the obsessive and fated Pluto/Venus type of love in a different article. Here we will discuss one of the most romantic and inspirational but also the most elusive and saddest type of love that poets dream about, experienced by those of you who are either born with an adverse Neptune/Venus aspect or are going through it by transit.
Everyone goes through this Romeo and Juliet type of love at some point in their life, but you just have to watch that you don't end up looking at the world through rose colored glasses and end u being hurt again and again in love. Think of the full Moon, the Arabian Nights, belly dancers, flute, poetry, flowery writing, scandals, sorrow in love, sentimental movies and sad instruments, and you will have a good idea of Venus Neptune aspects!
We will discuss both the negative aspects from Neptune to your natal Venus (which you are born with), as well as the adverse aspects to your natal Venus that you may be experiencing for about three to five years because of Neptune’s transit.
Venus represents your attitude towards love, marriage and relationships. It also represents your romantic side which responds to art, beauty and the aesthetics. The house position of Venus shows the areas where you are likely to find your love affairs e.g. Venus in your third house indicates love in your neighborhood.
Neptune adds inspiration to the nature of the planet it touches. It gives an almost ethereal quality to love when it aspects Venus. Neptune blurs the distinction between truth and fantasy, so you need to be very careful that you do not set yourself up for sorrow in love matters later on.
A Neptune/Venus aspect increases your seductive aura and makes you more photogenic (many actors are born with this). It also adds to one’s artistic sensitivity and musical sense.
These aspects are excellent for modeling, acting (projecting fantasy on the screen), art, music and photography. However, when it comes to love and marriage, those with Neptune/Venus aspects look at the world through rose colored glasses and keep falling in love with the wrong person. Being too idealistic in love, they have unrealistic expectations of their partner. They either never marry because nobody fits their ideal, or if relationships are important to them, they keep going from one person to another to find the “made in heaven” match. This is considered to be one of the major signs of sorrow because of the unrealistic expectations that these people have for their objects of love.
We have listed the Client numbers of those of you who are getting positive or adverse transits from Neptune to your natal Venus, as well as those who are born with positive or adverse Neptune/Venus aspects, and also those who have Venus in Pisces (the sign “ruled” by Neptune).
How to Use This Article: If your Client number is listed in this article, then all the points given here apply to you. Your Client number may appear more than once, so make sure that you look at all the lists! Letter A is for the husband, B for the wife, C for the first child, D for the second child and so on.
If Neptune makes an aspect (especially an adverse one) to your natal Venus (all Subscribers whose Client numbers are listed in this article), then you should be aware of the following:
• In your search for ideal love, make sure that you are not falling in love with the illusion that a person projects rather than the person with all the human frailties.
• You will attract partners who are extremely musical or artistic, or have escapist tendencies like alcohol. They may be like saints or con artists or a combination of both!
• You will have to be careful of deceptive relationships especially with those who are married, or separated but not divorced.
• You will be drawn to partners with a lot of age difference – both older and younger.
• If you do not find romance in marriage, you will look for it elsewhere.
• This is an excellent aspect for romance because romance thrives on deception!
• If you are not born with a Neptune/Venus aspect but are going through it by transit, then be careful that you do not disrupt your marriage for the sake of some deceptive romance.
• This transit makes you look at the world through rose colored glasses.
• After this transit is over, you will become much more sensitive to everything pertaining to love matters.
• You will be drawn to musicians, artists, priests and healers but avoid those who are involved with alcohol and drugs, or have deep psychological problems.
• This period often coincides with meeting the perfect person but who is married!
• You will set yourself up for disappointment to stimulate your inspirational side.
• The best way to offset this transit is to get involved with something which satisfies your inspirational side and acute sensitivity to love e.g. dancing, music, art, even gardening or flower decoration.
Subscribers With Venus in Pisces
All the points mentioned for the Neptune/Venus aspects in this article apply to those who have Venus in Pisces, because Pisces is “ruled” by Neptune. This is one of the most sensitive and romantic placement of Venus. These people are very easily hurt in love and constantly search for ideal love. They often have a talent for the arts and music but do not have the discipline. Casanova was born with Venus in Pisces (he also played the violin). Women with Venus in Pisces seem to have an air of helpless vulnerability and seductive aura. Being a dual sign, they get over love matters easily but never seem to find the “made in heaven” match they seek. Venus in Pisces is excellent for ballet, belly dancing, playing the flute, poetry and playing sad instruments.
The following Subscribers have Venus in Pisces:
Are You Born With An Adverse Aspect Between Neptune and Venus?
If you are born with an adverse aspect between Neptune and Venus (conjunction, square, opposition etc.), then all the points mentioned in this article will apply to you all your life, and you will have to be careful of deceptive relationships.
The following subscribers are born with an adverse aspect between Neptune and Venus:
Subscribers Going Through An Adverse Neptune/Venus Transit:
following subscribers are born with Venus between 15° and 29°59’ of
Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. Neptune’s adverse transit to your
natal Venus may take you on an extremely romantic but deceptive journey
of love for about five years somewhere between 1989 and 1997: